[translations] who would be first to inhibit localize.drupal.org?

Erik Stielstra info at erikstielstra.nl
Tue Aug 25 07:38:26 UTC 2009

batpurev,

You don't need a CVS account for the new localization server. I don't
know the expected time schedule for the new 'module to automatically
download and update translations', but with a little luck you can do
without a CVS account at all.

To try the localization server follow the instruction given by Gabor
in previous mails on this list.

Erik Stielstra