[translations] Copyright?

Gábor Hojtsy gabor at hojtsy.hu
Thu Jun 18 08:32:58 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 12:09 AM, Gerhard
Killesreiter<gerhard at killesreiter.de> wrote:
> I guess a good policy would be to place something like "the Drupal
> translators for foo language" in that line.
>
> Realistically I've no time to enforce this at all.

Historically the Hungarian team used "Copyright 2006 by the Hungarian
Translation Team" or something like that. There were quite a few
debates on wording of certain translations that we felt originality
can be claimed :) Also, I've been removing individual names and
converting them to this generic format, as I found them.

Gábor