[consulting] Another introduction...

Eric Crump ecrump at interversity.org
Sun Dec 4 01:49:17 UTC 2005

I've been using drupal & civicspace for my own and client websites since
4.4 I think. I focus mostly on education or education-related projects and
tend to work on small-scale or individual things.

One of my main sites is interversity.org, which is getting cluttered and
is in serious need of revision. Interversity is a kind of combination
consulting business / teaching and learning cooperative where we're mostly
interested in providing places for people to create communities. Of
course, drupal provides just the stuff we need. Interversity is a
user-supported project for the most part (donations, that is), but I do as
much consulting work as I can to help keep everything (self included)
going.

I'd love to find more projects to work on in the coming months!

--Eric Crump