[consulting] Introduction -> John Sechrest

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Sun Dec 4 01:55:00 UTC 2005

Hello,

	I met Boris at the Drupalcon in portland earlier in the year
	and in our discussions, we started talking about the appropriate
	place to talk about installing sites for others. Not development,
	not setups for yourself, but simplifying installations for
	others.

	Out of that conversation came this list. I have been working
	a long time in system administration and Internet service providing.
	I have recently sold a couple of drupal installations
	to clients. And I have been installing drupal for several
	non-profits in the area.

	I hope that we can use this list to help each other get good
	at quick and effective drupal configuration for clients.

	Welcome to the list.

                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively
                            .