[consulting] Introduction

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Mon Dec 5 05:03:05 UTC 2005

Hi there!

I am Kobus Myburgh, and I have been involved with Drupal for over 4 years now (insert own AA joke here), even though very quiet most of the time due to my studies, which is finished now. I started using Drupal officially on websites since version 3.00, but have been playing with version 1.x a few times :^)

I can do easy to moderate coding (think: rare, medium-rare), but I prefer to make themes at the moment while I hone my PHP skills. I have customized several modules for several of my Drupal sites, and also created themes for most of them, as most out-of-the-box themes for Drupal are already too widely used, and I like to have a unique looking site.

I have done quite a few sites that rely heavily on taxonomy (categories) for implementation, and I am also busy with a site for the visually impaired.

As stated above, I consider myself more a designer than a developer, but sometimes when the imagination runs this (yes, that do happen) I take on a bit of coding.

Regards,

Kobus