[consulting] Introduction

Gunnar Langemark gunnar at langemark.com
Mon Dec 5 07:49:14 UTC 2005

I'm Gunnar Langemark (of Langemarks Cafe - http://www.langemark.com)

I'm an Information Architect, and a communications and strategy
consultant. At work I deal with Microsoft Business Solutions (wipe
screen with detergent - the M word may be contagious), my clients are
non profit organizations, and my business is dealing with web portal
solutions and leveraging of the organizations and turning their
information databases into knowledge and action.

In my scarce spare time I deal with Open Source, Social networking
software and Drupal - which I've been dealing with for 3+ years now.

Presently I have a few projects running in the danish "Druposphere" (I
concocted that neologism myself right now! ;-) ), of which one is
specially promising.
I'm looking for connections to fill out a number of roles in Drupal
projects. I have a network here in Denmark, and want to put Drupal even
more on the map here in my country.

I don't code.

best
Gunnar