[consulting] exporting a site.

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Fri Dec 9 23:18:44 UTC 2005

 I thought I would introduce some content questions into the consulting
 list. I am teaching a course (cs312 - intro to system adminstration)
 and I used drupal for the class. I would now like to export the site,
 so that students can walk away with copies of the site.

 Does anyone have any suggestions about how to do this?

 And specifically, does anyone have any thoughts on how to take some sections
 of nodes from one drupal site and move them to another.

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively
                            .