[consulting] Introduction

Simon Lindsay simon at iseek.biz
Thu Dec 8 09:34:38 UTC 2005

Hello All,

My name is Simon Lindsay, I'm from Australia. My drupal id is
singularo/143, and I've been playing around with drupal since before
there was even a drupal.org, and PHP since it was php/fi.

I'm a programmer with over 17 years in various languages, and I found
drupal when looking for a CMS for www.dirtbike.ws, which is my other
passion. I'm looking forward to the 4.7 release to make it more forum &
google friendly.

I wrote the old search code, and contributed quite a bit to weblinks,
both of which have almost disappeared now.

I run some hosting out of the US, and run a small computer business in
Adelaide, South Australia, www.iseek.biz

I've written a few LAMP applications, and am now starting to use drupal
as the base for any future ones, rather than my own libraries, as the
features and modules are now exceeding what I have time to provide myself.

Recently i've been working on some modules to use in the computer
business, which are in my sandbox (sandbox/simon/pcshop). I've just done
most of the work to get them up to CVS rather than 4.6 for some of the
new features. If anybody want to help/suggest i'd be happy to hear from you.

I also have experience in Real Estate and if anyone else is working on
that type of module, let me know and I may have some time to help.

Simon