[consulting] exporting a site.

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Fri Dec 9 23:35:17 UTC 2005

Hi John,

     three cheers for content!

     there's a bunch of options:

1. Database dumps

2. XML export/import

3. Dumps as Static HTML.

Not sure what your requirements are.  I've been focussing
on XML export/import:

     There is import-export module, which generates XML suitable for
re-importing.

     For books, there is export_dxml and book_import.  I'm planning
to merge a bunch of these...  eventually I'd like an easy way
to sync parts of Drupal sites automatically via RSS, XML,
and cron.

     Cheers, Djun