[consulting] managing many sites

Knite knite at e-lai.com
Tue Dec 13 08:03:30 UTC 2005

There are already Debian packages available.
The maintainers are Hilko Bengen <bengen at debian.org> and Sergio
Talens-Oliag <sto at debian.org>; I'm not sure if they are also drupal
developers.

The package homepage is http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/drupal.html

Currently 4.5.3 is available in Stable, 4.5.6 is in Testing/Unstable.

I run a couple Drupal sandbox sites on Debian, though I'm currently
using the CVS method for keeping up to date.

Ken