[consulting] managing many sites

Dries Buytaert dries.buytaert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 06:37:33 UTC 2005

>  In fact, in the class that I ran, we had students who compared
> wordpress to
>  drupal for speed and found word press much faster.

Can we get hold of their benchmark methodology and benchmark
results?  It is something we might want to look at on
development at drupal.org.

If it takes 6 seconds to generate a page, something is out of whack.
Modules that are disabled don't add any overhead.  The difference
must be in how the enabled modules are used and configured.  If you
need help with this, please use the support channels.