[consulting] Re: Fedora Core and the CMS Discussion

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu Dec 15 02:19:20 UTC 2005

If Seth or others on Fedora do  not want Drupal because it is PHP,
then there is no much we can do about it.

What really got to me after reading this whole discussion is the
constant FUD of "Drupal is insecure", which is mainly because
of the XML-RPC (which was fixed, and even if it was not, it can be
disabled, or even deleted).

This is something we need to do something about, and it is mainly
an perception/image problem than a real one.

This is why I wanted us to issue a security advisory that we are
not vulnerable to the that latest worm last month, as a proactive
measure.