[consulting] Re: Fedora Core and the CMS Discussion

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu Dec 15 02:14:11 UTC 2005

>       Are we interested in getting into Linux
> Distros?

I think we are already on Debian.

If we want to think in marketing terms, then this is an extra channel
to get Drupal
in the hands of many people, already packaged and configured. This no doubt
increases "market share". Linux distros are used on hosting servers, corporate
servers, ...etc.

The other question is: are other CMS doing it? If they are, then we
might as well
do it.

The constraint becomes: is anyone willing to maintain RPMs/.debs?