[consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Thu Dec 15 17:00:12 UTC 2005

On 12/15/05, Dan Robinson <dan at civicactions.com> wrote:

In short I think that a summary of the above would be to say "impose a
> 'simple' information architecture (IA) and navigational context (menus)
> for a 'brochure' website" - the IA is a simple hierarchy and some
> blocks.  I should be able to "declare" something like the following -

> Our Services
>     Strategy
>     Marketing
>     Technology Consulting

<snip>

Once that is done I should have a site with menus - DONE

> This by the way is a Joomla killer imho (tm).

This is completely doable today...use book pages as the base for your static
content. Enable the book navigation block. And...DONE.

Turn off all other node types except for:
* story (use this for news/press releases)

Optional:
* blog (if you want to have a "company blogs" section)

--
Boris Mann
http://www.bryght.com