[consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro

Matt Westgate drupal at asitis.org
Thu Dec 15 18:12:51 UTC 2005

On Dec 15, 2005, at 11:26 AM, Dan Robinson wrote:

> you have to dig too deeply to use the menu system the way they are (it
> took me 20 mins. to figure out the 4.7 menus and I'm a Drupal expert
> (tm) (end-user)).

In 4.7 you can add a menu item from any node form, so when you're
creating a node you can also create the menu entry on the same page.

Of course there were a couple other features I had hoped to see in
core from the menu_otf contrib module, namely the ability to set a
default parent item and pre-seeding the menu item form field with the
title of the node post.

Matt