[consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro

Richard Archer drupal.org at juggernaut.com.au
Thu Dec 15 22:50:04 UTC 2005

At 11:44 AM -0700 15/12/05, Laura Scott wrote:

>So while the "level 3" site mentioned before may fit for a minority
>amount of small business clients, I believe that level 4 is the way to
>go.

Most of my clients are level 3. Probably 90% of the sites I built
this year would be catered for by a really stripped down Drupal.

For the remaining handfull of sites I would either re-enable some
features/modules or else start from a standard install of Drupal
rather than drupalCOM.

At the moment I build static HTML sites for these simple jobs
mostly because I also host the sites and I can't justify the extra
load on my server from building them in Drupal.

 ...R.