[consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro

Richard Archer drupal.org at juggernaut.com.au
Fri Dec 16 00:24:54 UTC 2005

At 5:06 PM -0700 15/12/05, Laura Scott wrote:

>Interesting data points, for we've had the opposite experience --
>mostly people looking to escape from level 3 and see the kinds of
>results they expect from their website, but so far have yet to enjoy.

Hmm... maybe if I had built them Drupal-backed sites they would
have seen all the extra things that could be done and wanted
a level 4 site.

That's why I'm trying so hard to set up a way of rolling out
new Drupal sites quickly and easily, and preferably with minimum
extra load on the server.

Or maybe we're just a year or two behind the rest of the world
down here in Australia. I hope so, because I'm a year behind
schedule in being able to easily offer Drupal hosting!!

 ...R.