[consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Dec 16 12:01:20 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 15 december 2005 23:50, schreef Richard Archer:
> At the moment I build static HTML sites for these simple jobs
> mostly because I also host the sites and I can't justify the extra
> load on my server from building them in Drupal.

In the past I even dilivered a drupal stie that I wgetted completely and then
presented to the client aws a static HTML site.
Had everything to with tubborn-old-fashion webmasters, but still, might be an
interesting route to take, if we have a simple distro.

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_gmx.asc