[consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro

Chris Johnson chris at tinpixel.com
Thu Dec 15 19:37:46 UTC 2005

Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Quite a while, already i have maintained a local configuration and patches of
> Drupal, which I called drupalCOM. We are reviving this, and I would like some
> feedback.

> And yes, i have heard this too: Drupal is probably not the best app to do
> this, since it is aimed at communities. But there is no proper alternative.
> Quoting Boris:  Drupal s*cks least. The other good part about Drupal is that,
> if a client decides she wants all this, but also a forum, its there!
>
> Please give mee feedback on what you people think would be wrong and / or
> different in this? Or what you are missing.

I think there is a huge demand for this kind of Drupal site.

I have built several for clients myself.  They are very simple sites with just
a little extra functionality -- features most clients don't know to ask for
but are pleased when they learn that they can be turned on very easily when
the base system is Drupal.

I think your list is pretty comprehensive, Bèr.  Nothing obviously missing
jumps to my mind at the moment.

..chrisxj