[consulting] Levels of websites

andre mcsparkerton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 16 08:53:42 UTC 2005

Troy's thoughts remind me of stuff I was reading from IBM circa 1998 -
and I'm sure that this vision of 'mental evolution' predates that.

I tried to google the original IBM stuff - but I can't find it or its
long gone.

At any rate - it certainly reaffirms my belief that web 2.0 is
poppycock.  There is nothing 2.0 about the web - same old same old.
(see my rant on this topic here:
http://www.andremolnar.com/what-is-web-2.0-the-web-is-the-web-there-is-nothing-2.0-about-it)

At any rate - regardless of my distaste for the term web 2.0 - Troy does
a fine job of describing the 'mental evolution'.

andre