[consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Dec 18 17:30:41 UTC 2005

Op zondag 18 december 2005 03:49, schreef Laura Scott:
> Rather than focus on features, I try to focus on goals. What do they
> want to achieve with the website. Advertising? Better customer service?
> Online sales? Etc.
>
> Is that the direction you're going with this?

That is the route/direction I want to take with this DrupalCOM. I use the same
route and I want DrupalCOM to help me with this (as opposed to Drupal Core,
really focussoing on features)

This is the very reason why I want to avoid any discussions on *how* to
acheive things.

@Dan, okay I understand now. I feared you were talking about AI doing
auto-menuing :) Excuse my wrong understanding of the English Acronym.

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |