[consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro

Dan Robinson dan at drob.org
Sun Dec 18 18:14:47 UTC 2005

>Op zondag 18 december 2005 03:49, schreef Laura Scott:
>

>>Rather than focus on features, I try to focus on goals. What do they
>>want to achieve with the website. Advertising? Better customer service?
>>Online sales? Etc.
>>
>>Is that the direction you're going with this?
>>

>That is the route/direction I want to take with this DrupalCOM. I use the same
>route and I want DrupalCOM to help me with this (as opposed to Drupal Core,
>really focussoing on features)
>
>This is the very reason why I want to avoid any discussions on *how* to
>acheive things.
>
>@Dan, okay I understand now. I feared you were talking about AI doing
>auto-menuing :) Excuse my wrong understanding of the English Acronym.

no - I fear AI the same way I fear the "paperless office" (and ISDN)
:).  All I'm saying is that there should be a simple "declaritive" way
to build the Information Architecture (IA :) ) - read a form or "wizard"
(sorry to dive into the "how" - but I'm anxious to get moving on this
stuff :) ).   You can effectively do this now with the 4.7 menu system -
but the menu admin interface is doing A LOT of things.

Dan