DrupalCOM, next step (was Re: [consulting] DrupalCOM: european Small Business distro)

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Sun Dec 18 19:22:00 UTC 2005

=?iso-8859-1?q?B=E8r_Kessels?= <ber at webschuur.com> writes:

 % Allright,
 % I think we kindof agreeof what it should do, how it should do this and  all
 % that. Now, I need to have the basics ready by the end of next week, so Id
 % like to proceed to step two. I will be working on this offline, for a whi
 % le, but I'd like to know a few things:

 % 1) Where to collaborate
 % 2) Where to put the result

 % 1) For now I think this should rather move to the development ML, or mayb=
 % e if
 % people on that list disagree, we can open a private ML.

 I am fine with you using this list as the focus of this discussion
 if you like, assuming that it will not be months of work.

 Other than that, moving to development is fine with me.

 Going private would be my last choice.

 % 2) I can open a part of my SVN for this, but I'd rather keep this within
 % Drupals infrastructure. So does anyone object against putting this on
 % drupal.org/projects/drupalCOM ? Dries; I'd especially like to hear your
 % opinion on this.

 I hope that what you end up with is a module which when applied to
 drupal converts drupal to drupalcom.

 % After I get some feedback on this, ill opst a summary to the infrastuctur=
 % e=20
 % lsit to ask the opinion of the dupal.org leaders.=20
 %
 % Ber
 %
 % --=20
 % | B=E8r Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
 % | Jabber & Google Talk: ber at jabber.webschuur.com
 % | http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |
 % consulting mailing list
 % consulting at drupal.org