[consulting] Find the module you need for your clients needs-please test this patch

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Mon Dec 19 17:49:16 UTC 2005

Hi, the project module is the most important module in all of Drupal
because it is at the heart of how we collaborate to produce code and
fix issues.  In a recent administration survey 83% of administrators
indicated they installed new modules and learned new features.  This
patch makes it easier for you to find modules on Drupal.org.

CivicSpace Labs has invested in the project module to make it easier
to categorize and find modules you need for your clients.  Please
help test these improvements to the project module so that we can
categorize modules and make it easier for you to find modules for you
clients needs.

> http://drupal.org/node/338

Cheers,
Kieran