[consulting] Common Request for Tender Requirements

Boerland, Bert bert.boerland at getronics.com
Fri Dec 23 09:15:24 UTC 2005

Hi

> Most of the request for tenders that I see have about 50% the same
> questions, whether it's for a social network or an ecommerce site.

I did only one drupal related RFC/RFP but did dozens and dozens of CMS's / webhosting RFP's in general. So I have a list of criteria that are important for customers. I do think we ought to make a book on drupal.org for that where we list in a table all the criteria and the score of drupal (per version?)

If someone sets up the page, I'll fill it up