[consulting] the Ultimate forum based Malinglist Manager (Re: [drupalART-dev] Hey guys, )

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Thu Dec 29 17:07:31 UTC 2005

Op donderdag 29 december 2005 17:45, schreef John Handelaar:
> For why are we ignoring mailhandler+listhandler ?

we are not ignoring any set-ups.
 "Or rather
hard to achieve combinations of special modules, configurations of your ml
system, build on top of rather strange mailserver configurations." was my way
of saying "mailhandler+listhandler" works, but needs a lot of hackish
solutions on both drupals side and on the ML software side.

It might be a good starter, and it might even cut down the work a lot. But as
it stands now, Corry Consultant , and Gerry Grassroot are not able to get
this rolling, without a lot of time and a good lot of solid ML and drupal
knowledge.

The other good news is that I just got word that Civicspace is already working
on this. So I think we should wait for them to answer this thread.

Ber