[consulting] the Ultimate forum based Malinglist Manager

David Geilhufe dgeilhufe at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 22:02:47 UTC 2005

Glad to hear so many people have the problem in hand ;)

As folks who were in early CiviMail discussion know, list handling is
(was?) on our future roadmap.

As you guys build a solution(s), please try to imagine how CiviCRM might
be able to handle list member management via our groups functionality
(subscribe/unsubscribe, write pointers back to their posts through
activities, etc.).

And when anyone is ready to work on that functionality, we'd be
interested in seeing how we can contribute.

david geilhufe
http://www.openngo.org/