[consulting] UML case+component modelling

Michael Haggerty mhaggerty at trellon.com
Fri Dec 8 08:06:48 UTC 2006

I have found UML diagrams to be of limited utility in Drupal development.
For what it is worth, the tool I use the most often is Poseidon, and they
have a free community version: http://www.gentleware.com/.

I personally get more mileage out of mind maps. People get them more, and
they can repesent the same relationships you find in UML diagrams (with some
imagination and a good legend).