[consulting] Drupal considerd dangerous

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Tue Dec 26 13:23:29 UTC 2006

> quite a while (years).  So after hacking out the 'creat content'  page
> that my end-users would see if they wanted to do a blog post...to
> instead jsut go to a 'post a blog page' and facing the fact that I would
> need to re-hack this sort of BASIC usabilty again and again in the

You mean, disabling the original Navigation block and using your own
custom menu block, with just a link to the "post your blog" thing (and
anything else you wanted). That's not a hack - that's intentional
functionality and takes all of five minutes, no core or code
modifications required. Did you not know you could do this?

--
Morbus Iff ( rootle-dee-tootle-dee-toot! )