[consulting] Re: update on nyc day? (Noel Hidalgo)

Josh Koenig jkoenig at trellon.com
Mon Feb 20 18:49:22 UTC 2006

There was also some exciting talk in vancouver about putting together
a code-off of some sort over that weekend, possibly with the added
benefit of having Drupal shops "sponsor" a new/apprentice developer
to enter.

In any event, it makes sense to try and make that a good weekend for
all. Perhaps planning and coordinating that could become a focus for
an ongoing NYC drupal meetup?

cheers
-josh