[consulting] Re: update on nyc day? (Noel Hidalgo)

Noel Hidalgo nhidalgo at mac.com
Mon Feb 20 18:59:51 UTC 2006

> In any event, it makes sense to try and make that a good weekend
> for all. Perhaps planning and coordinating that could become a
> focus for an ongoing NYC drupal meetup?

HA! already there hommie! we chatted about it at the last nyc drupal
meetup but there wasn't an overwhelming response to taking the
reigns. which really hasn't been a problem... the motto i've seen,
make the space and the users will fill it...

viva la punk!

so josh, i assume i can added you to the coordinators list? anyone else?