[consulting] and they call it drupalcamp

Gregory Heller gregory at civicactions.com
Thu Feb 23 01:59:26 UTC 2006

Perhaps the problem sets could include things like:
Port a contributed module from 4.6 to 4.7?
Integrate bug fixes or patches for a module

they could be submitted by the community, or culled from the forum
http://drupal.org/forum/51
any revenue generated could go to defray costs for space, food,
trainer's and organizer's time, back to drupal, and maybe to the
"student" in an amount no greater than the cost of the camp (if there is
a cost associated).

Another option could be completing an entire website project for a non
profit organization.

--
----
Gregory Heller

The content of this email message is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License, Some Rights Reserved.

Get Firefox! The Browser you can trust http://www.mozilla.com
Reclaim you inbox with Thunderbird! http://www.mozilla.com