[consulting] and they call it drupalcamp

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Thu Feb 23 03:45:07 UTC 2006

I'd be interested in those ideas, and interested in organizing
something like this in the bay area.

I've thought about creating and teaching a Drupal 4.7 class ever since
the bay area drupal meet up several weeks ago.  It struck me then that
there would be sufficient interest.

My thought was to rent space at a LearnIt center, or something like it
where computers and facilities are provided.  I'm not sure where this
discussion is going, but I intended to do this for-profit. I'm not
sure what the prices would be, but it seems like the organizers and
teachers should be compensated for their time.

In a previous job I taught a 5-day class (in using the webMethods B2B
Integration Server) at the San Francisco LearnIt center and it worked
well.

-Dave Cohen