[consulting] and they call it drupalcamp

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Thu Feb 23 04:31:05 UTC 2006

btw - there is no problem with making this regional - and having more
than one in a fairly short time.

Needs are pretty slim -

1) An organizer
2) A presenter (or 2)
3) Some sort of syllabus
4) A room
5) Some people with laptops
6) A wireless connection and a router
7) munchies

Nice to have -

8) a cheap place to crash - however if they are focused regionally then
this is less of an issue (and i can put up someone at my place :) ).

Dan