[consulting] re: Help with organic groups to mailing list

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:54:55 UTC 2006

On 2/23/06, David Geilhufe <dgeilhufe at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone have a sample email they can share... I can hit many of the clients on K's list. Just not sure what should be in the email.

In the clients that I have used, multipart happens when you send your
message in HTML and plain text.  In Gmail, you just turn on rich
formatting and they do both (I believe).  In Thunderbird, it's a
setting somewhere but is also the default (I think).

Other clients - I have no idea.  If you are using some sort of fancy
formatting then the chances are good that it's going out in multipart.

Greg