[consulting] Action and workflows integrated with CiviCRM

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Thu Feb 23 15:44:47 UTC 2006

Hello, we have engaged with a customer who is interested in
integrating Drupal's actions and work flows with CiviCRM and possibly
extending Drupal as well.   The customer is very interested in
collaborating with the community to share ideas, and extend the
platform.  All work will be done through Drupal CVS and licensed
under GPL.

If you have a funded engagement to do GPL work on actions and work
flows please get in touch so that we can collaborate.

Cheers,
Kieran