[consulting] Drupal Professions Shop Conference Call

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Thu Feb 23 18:06:29 UTC 2006

On Feb 22, 2006, at 4:45 PM, Gregory Heller wrote:
> I would like to propose the first call for Tuesday, February 28th,
> 2006
> at 4pm eastern, 1Pm pacific (and whatever time that is wherever you
> are)
> for 60 to 90 minutes.

We started something similar about a year ago with the documentation
team with Bryght and Development seed and as you can tell it helped
explode the documentation productivity over the last year.  This is a
great initiative from Gregory and CivicActions.

I'd like to point folks to this page: Drupal for professional
consultants: an overview of typical client requirements
http://drupal.org/node/43438

It clearly needs to be cleaned up and could be made more valuable by
hearing from consultants who are selling Drupal based solutions today
and have evolving needs from clients.

If anyone volunteers to work on this I'll help you get it committed.

Cheers,
Kieran