[consulting] Drupal Professions Shop Conference Call

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkey.com
Thu Feb 23 18:33:23 UTC 2006

Hello, all,

>>             Are you interested in this type of call?

Yes.

>>             Are you available to make this particular date/time?

I'm trying to clear my schdeule for this time -- If I can't get free for
the entire time, is it possible to be involved for as much as possible?

>>             Do you have anything specific you would like to put on the agenda at
>>
>>         this time?

There have been some interesting ideas discussed regarding how companies
that use Drupal can effectively contribute back to the community -- I'm
looking forward to working with people in this area, specifically with
regards to creating/improving documentation for new users.

Cheers,

Bill

----
Bill Fitzgerald