[consulting] Ecommerce in real use?

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Thu Feb 23 23:22:27 UTC 2006

Hello,

	I am looking at the drupal ecommerce package as one option
	to solve a problem for a client. I would like to have
	a look at some existing drupal ecommerce sites which
	are processing 100-1000 items a month.

	Does anyone have suggestions on sites that are generating
	money using drupal ecommerce?

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively