[consulting] Drupal Professionals Shop Conference Call (DETAILS: 2/28/06 4PM Eastern)

Gregory Heller gregory at civicactions.com
Fri Feb 24 00:04:08 UTC 2006

The Drupal Professionals Shop Conference Call
Purpose: To get shops specializing in Drupal Deployment and Development Talking to Each other.

Who: Anyone who wants (at this point) but this will be shop/firm focused and in the interest of time, folks from Firms will be given preference.

Tuesday, February 28th, 2006
4pm Eastern, 1pm Pacific (and whatever time that is wherever you are)
Duration 60 to 90 minutes.

Telephone Number:    319-256-0200      (Iowa) If you are calling from
Iowa you may have a problem
Access Code:       199192#

Back Channel on irc.freenode.net #drupalpros

Draft Agenda: (times are rough estimated)
1)    Introductions:       Rep from each shop introduces and mentions
any client funded module development, or other module development that
folks might not know about (please limit to 3 to 5 minutes)
2)    Discussions:
       a) Drupal Pros Directory (15)
       b) Drupal Camp Training (15)
       c) Contributing Back to the Drupal Community (15)
3) Next Steps (planning next call, smaller working groups, etc)

We will modify and accept the agenda at the beginning of the call.

Please email me directly the morning of the call to confirm that you
will attend, I will facilitate the call, and use those RSVPs to select
an order so that we don't waste time figuring out who should go next.

I look forward to speaking with everyone on Tuesday!

--
----
Gregory Heller

The content of this email message is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License, Some Rights Reserved.

Get Firefox! The Browser you can trust http://www.mozilla.com
Reclaim you inbox with Thunderbird! http://www.mozilla.com