[consulting] Drupal Professionals Shop Conference Call (DETAILS: 2/28/06 4PM Eastern)

Gregory Heller gregory at civicactions.com
Mon Feb 27 18:39:33 UTC 2006

Reminder.  Please RSVP by Tuesday Noon Pacific Time with your name and
any agenda item that you might want added.

--
----
Gregory Heller

The content of this email message is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License, Some Rights Reserved.

Get Firefox! The Browser you can trust http://www.mozilla.com
Reclaim you inbox with Thunderbird! http://www.mozilla.com