[consulting] Drupal Professions Shop Conference Call

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Fri Feb 24 17:10:42 UTC 2006

> Organisers that want to organise Drupals workforce is nice. esp if that means
> higher productivity. But they should recognise that the primary goal *always*
> is to scratch own itches.

yes, i think most people are familiar with scratch your own itch.

> So we should not try to push anything too deep into the structure of our
> village. Because the guilds, shops, etc, need those developers, but those
> developers do not need that Organisaition (guilds, shops, etc) per-sé.
>
> In short: getting structured is nice, but "enfcorcing" (I lack he proper
> English to find the correct word)  it will only lead to people raising their
> neck-hair and to friction. and thus to even less structure.

you must not realize it, but words like these *cause the division*.
noone is enforcing anything, nor has anyone tried to enforce anything.
noone is pushing too deep. don't join the guild if you don't want to.
don't participate in conference calls if you don't want to.  Ber - once
again you are spreading FUD. this is like a kid in the playground who
pushes people looking for a fight.

BTW, it does seem that "enforcing" is the right word for the idea you
are communicating.