[consulting] HOWTO: How to hire Drupal site developer

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Fri Feb 24 17:47:21 UTC 2006

http://drupal.org/node/51169

I have put up a very rough outline for how to hire a Drupal site
developer.  Feel free to change it. I just wanted to get the
discussion going so we can help potential customers who are hearing
different things from members of the community about what they should
be looking for.

My current personal pet peeve "To build a Drupal site you must hire a
core Drupal developer".  Let's crush this kind of customer fear,
uncertainty, and doubt.

Post your version in comments on the page, to the documentation list,
or to as a documentation issue and I'll update this page.

Cheers,
Kieran