[consulting] and they call it drupalcamp

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Sat Feb 25 08:26:07 UTC 2006

On Feb 25, 2006, at 12:15 AM, Henri Poole wrote:

> At CivicActions, our objective is clear:  We need more talent,
> especially in the competency area of theming and IA.
>

> <snip>
>
> Build A Bigger Overall Market:
> We also subscribe to the idea that we are part of a rising tide and
> that the we (individuals and firms alike) will all benefit if there
> are more trained Information & Interaction Designers who are
> versatile to expert with Drupal.

Help writing more pages like "Managing inconsistencies with themes"
http://drupal.org/node/37156 to give budding themers a leg up will
help a lot.

Help writing pages like: Drupal for Information Architects: an
overview of configurability http://drupal.org/node/49297

When people find information from the community that directly
addresses their needs, e.g. learning theming or understanding Drupal
for IA's, it attracts them to the platform.

But more importantly for professional firms, the process of writing
these pages collaboratively with the community is an education in
itself.  If you need help writing pages to attract specific talent
let me know and I'll help.

Cheers,
Kieran