[consulting] and they call it drupalcamp

Henri Poole poole at civicactions.com
Sat Feb 25 08:48:30 UTC 2006

Kieran,

We all owe you and your team a great deal of gratitude for the writings
that you are publishing. Diversity of materials to support learning
modes important. Both online and offline will fit different individuals
preferred style and are both important.

Thanks for the link. BTW, what license are you using for these works?

It is attributed to you but there is no license information provided.

- Henri

Henri Poole, CivicActions, LLC - (510) 684 3180 - poole at civicactions.com
The contents of this message are licensed under Creative Commons
Attribution Share Alike 2.5 - http://www.civicactions.com/license