[consulting] Categorization of Drupal modules on Drupal.org

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Tue Feb 28 18:54:07 UTC 2006

This looks great to my eye. Multiple tagging might be helpful (e.g.,
"E-mail this page" could be under the mail category as well).

Question: Does the by date tab list modules by the date they were
first added, or the date of the last tarball/commit to that branch?
(As an admin trying to keep tabs on over 100 modules used on multiple
sites, having the update date available for browsing would be very
useful.)

Personally I'm delighted to see this work offered. Thank you!!!

Laura Scott
President
laura at pingv.com

pingVision, LLC