[consulting] Re: Common Request for Tender Requirements

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at cortextcommunications.com
Sun Jan 15 03:19:38 UTC 2006

On 13 Jan 2006, at 15:38, Jason Diceman wrote:

> Some more suggestions:
>
> * Usability of interface

Do we have any metrics on this?

I think it's only worth adding if we have large case studies to back up
any usability claims we might make.

> * Availability of developers

Added as 'Professional support'.

> * Availability of Professional support

Training and technical support? The consultant usually provides this
themselves, I don't think either of these are available separately from
a third party yet.

> * Interoperability with common web standards

Added, interoperability is very important, and not just with web
standards.

> * List of features

Trying to keep this list as short as possible, so not sure if we should
include this. The feature requirements will be different for each
project, and consultant should already know Drupal's features and
contrib modules available.