[consulting] Chamber of commerce website with Drupal

John Sechrest sechrest at jas.peak.org
Thu Jul 13 19:55:29 UTC 2006

Laura Scott <laura at pingv.com> writes:

 % Have you seen what everyone's blogging about: IBM's development of a
 % website for a fictional organization, the International Business
 % Council. They might be on a parallel in some ways, at least enough to
 % give you some ideas.

 It looks like an interesting article series. and I am going to use it
 to back up my drupal claims.

 However, I was hoping to find a site or two that had:
 a) chamber of commerce as a client
 b) had an existing website that I can look at and point the client to
 c) had a consultant who can talk about the issues they faced with this
    type of client.

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively