[consulting] Interesting award

Gunnar Langemark gunnar at langemark.com
Tue Jun 13 05:00:41 UTC 2006

I agree
I think a competition - head to head - would show us reality.
Find the best and fastest themer on each system. Have them create a
theme according to scetches and a color scheme. Measure time.
Even if Drupal doesn't win - it will show the world that Drupal is not
worse than the rest - which seems to be the general impression out there.

Best
Gunnar