[consulting] Interesting award

Erik Mallinson erik at invisiblelantern.com
Tue Jun 13 14:26:47 UTC 2006

Just a question, Has anyone ever seen a styled Plone page in the wild?
I've only seen that one theme and a few color variations of it. As far
as I knew Plone sites suffer from 'they all look the same' much more
frequently than any Drupal sites. I'd be interested in seeing 'the best'
Plone sites, if anyone can refer me to a link list or something.

Erik